Custom Designed, Hand Crafted, Bespoke Engagement Rings and Jewellery
Diamond Exchange Canada specializes in custom designed diamond engagement rings, and as an online retailer we offer the advantage of impeccable quality at extremely competitive prices in Mississauga, and across Canada. If you are having trouble finding the specific style you are looking for, or your taste in jewellery is unique, or perhaps you would like to be involved in the design of your engagement ring, our expert jewellery designers can help you select the best diamonds, style, and metal for a custom engagement ring that fits your personal tastes, lifestyle, and budget.
While designing a custom, hand-crafted engagement ring may seem like a daunting task, our diamond and jewellery experts will work closely with you in creating your own custom, one-of-a-kind ring tailored specifically to fit her personal style and tastes. You can work from the comfort of your Mississauga area home as we assist you in designing your vision of your custom-made bespoke ring by sharing our professional expertise on any aspect of the engagement ring design process, including diamonds, maintenance, design styles, metals, comfort and more.
Your first step is to determine your fiancée’s style preferences, whether she prefers halos, pave set diamonds or solitaire rings, her exact ring finger size, and the metal she would prefer. Her favorite jewellery pieces and the rings and jewellery she wears most often can give you a good idea of what she likes and her preferred style, particularly if your proposal will be a surprise. Please feel free to browse our website for inspiration on custom designed diamond engagement ring styles. Due to copyright regulations, we cannot precisely reproduce existing styles — However we encourage you to show or email us photos of rings in the style you are looking for and we can custom design your ring in a similar style, or we can design a completely original ring for you.
Consult our Diamond Exchange Canada Diamond and Jewellery Experts by email (Service@DiamondExchange.ca), Phone Toll Free from the Mississauga region or across Canada at: 1-866-339-9988, or make an appointment to meet at our Toronto offices, so we can help you to create your perfect custom designed diamond engagement ring. The custom bespoke engagement ring design process consists of these steps:
- Our diamond and jewellery experts will assist you selecting the perfect Diamond(s) to compliment your ring style, and will work with you in designing your custom engagement ring. The price and beauty of a diamond are influenced by a number of factors, including Carat Weight, Colour, Clarity, and Cut. Knowing exactly how these influence diamond prices and focusing on those most important to you can help you select the best diamond for your personal tastes at the best price to fit your budget.
- Our Diamond and Jewellery Expert will either sketch original designs or assist you in creating a design that may be similar to an engagement ring you like. Simply email us some photos and/or a detailed description of the types of settings/mounts you are interested in at Service@DiamondExchange.ca, and we will happily provide you with a quote based on the specific diamond and metal you have selected, the ring style you choose, and ring finger size.
- We will compose a 3D computer rendering of your custom designed diamond engagement ring, which we use to fabricate a model of your ring with our 3D printer for you to inspect and approve. Once your final approval is received, a Computer Aided Design (CAD) jewellery model is used to 3D print an exact mould of your original, custom designed bespoke engagement ring which we can then use to cast your actual ring.
Sample of a 3D CAD Custom Designed Diamond Engagement Ring Design:
Once you have decided on a specific ring design or style of engagement ring and you have selected the diamonds to be set into it, we will send you a final quote. When our final quote has been approved, we will send you an email laying out your payment options. Once your payment has been received by us, we will start on the final design of your hand-crafted diamond engagement ring. You will receive the 3D CAD renderings of your ring within 7 to 10 business days of our receiving your payment.
It usually takes about 4 weeks for a custom designed diamond engagement ring to be completed and for us to have it delivered to the Mississauga area. We do offer a rush service as well, with a minimum production time to complete a custom-made engagement ring of 10 business days.
Unfortunately, no refunds, returns or cancellations can be offered once production of your ring has begun due to our company’s custom nature, however we guarantee our workmanship fully. If you have any issues with the craftsmanship or design of your custom diamond engagement ring we will resolve them to the best of our abilities. Diamond Exchange Canada’s lifetime maintenance guarantee covers maintenance such as replacement of any small pave set diamonds which may become loose over time, or even lost (not including the centre diamond), cleaning, re-sizing, and re-polishing.
For ideas and inspiration for your custom designed diamond engagement ring, check out our diamond catalogue and our engagement ring catalogue by following the links below.
Diamond Exchange Canada designs and creates beautiful, custom-made engagement rings for Mississauga and the nearby cities, including Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Toronto, North York, Guelph, and Markham, and the surrounding communities.
Facts about Mississauga
- The City of Mississauga is a suburb of Toronto, with a population of 721,599.
- The first Touch-Tone telephones in Canada were introduced in Mississauga on June 15, 1964.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, which is Canada's busiest airport, is located in Mississauga.