Custom Designed, Hand Crafted, Bespoke Engagement Rings and Jewellery
Custom designed diamond engagement rings are our specialty here at Diamond Exchange Canada, and as an online custom jewellery company, we offer our clients the benefit of outstanding quality and unique design at a reduced cost to St. Catharines, and throughout Canada. If you are having trouble finding the specific style you are looking for, or your taste in jewellery is unique, or perhaps you would like to be involved in the design of your engagement ring, our expert jewellery designers can help you select the best diamonds, style, and metal for a custom engagement ring that fits your personal tastes, lifestyle, and budget.
Diamond Exchange Canada’s diamond and jewellery experts make the ring design process easy for anyone as they offer their guidance and expertise while working closely with you in creating your own custom, one-of-a-kind ring tailored specifically to fit her personal style and tastes. You can work from the comfort of your St. Catharines area home as we assist you in designing your vision of your custom-made bespoke ring by sharing our professional expertise on any aspect of the engagement ring design process, including diamonds, maintenance, design styles, metals, comfort and more.
Your fiancée’s exact ring finger size, her personal style, whether she prefers pave set diamonds, halo settings, or diamond solitaires, and the metal she prefers are important details you will need to determine. Her favorite jewellery pieces and the rings and jewellery she wears most often can give you a good idea of what she likes and her preferred style, particularly if your proposal will be a surprise. Due to copyright regulations, we cannot precisely reproduce existing styles — However we encourage you to show or email us photos of rings in the style you are looking for and we can custom design your ring in a similar style, or we can design a completely original ring for you. For inspiration for your custom designed diamond engagement ring, please browse through our website galleries.
Our Diamond Exchange Canada Diamond and Jewellery Experts can be contacted for a personal consultation by email at Service@DiamondExchange.ca, or you can call us toll free in the St. Catharines region and across Canada at: 1-866-339-9988, or make an appointment for a meeting at our offices in Toronto, and we can help you to design your dream custom diamond engagement ring. The custom bespoke engagement ring design process consists of these steps:
- Our diamond and jewellery experts will assist you selecting the perfect Diamond(s) to compliment your ring style, and will work with you in designing your custom engagement ring. The price and beauty of a diamond are influenced by a number of factors, including Carat Weight, Colour, Clarity, and Cut. Knowing exactly how these influence diamond prices and focusing on those most important to you can help you select the best diamond for your personal tastes at the best price to fit your budget.
- Our professional jewellery designers will assist you in creating a design that is inspired by an engagement ring you like, or sketch out original designs for your ring. You will need to email a few photos and/or a detailed description of the types of ring style and setting you are looking for to Service@DiamondExchange.ca, and we will be pleased to provide you with a ring estimate based on the ring style you have selected, the diamond and the type of metal you have chosen, and her ring finger size.
- We will compose a 3D computer rendering of your custom designed diamond engagement ring, which we use to fabricate a model of your ring with our 3D printer for you to inspect and approve. Once your final approval is received, a Computer Aided Design (CAD) jewellery model is used to 3D print an exact mould of your original, custom designed bespoke engagement ring which we can then use to cast your actual ring.
Sample of a 3D CAD Custom Designed Diamond Engagement Ring Design:
Once you have selected the diamonds for your engagement ring, and you have decided on a specific ring design or engagement ring style, we will send you our final ring quote. When our final quote has been approved, we will send you an email laying out your payment options. Once your payment has been received by us, we will start on the final design of your hand-crafted diamond engagement ring. Your 3D CAD renderings of your ring should be delivered to you within 7 to 10 business days of our having received your payment.
It usually takes about 4 weeks for a custom designed diamond engagement ring to be completed and for us to have it delivered to the St. Catharines area. If necessary, we can provide rush services with a minimum of 10 days if you have a short time constraint for your custom-made engagement ring.
Unfortunately, no refunds, returns or cancellations can be offered once production of your ring has begun due to our company’s custom nature, however we guarantee our workmanship fully. In the event that any problems or issues occur with the craftsmanship or design of your custom diamond engagement ring, we will do our very best to resolve them to your satisfaction. Diamond Exchange Canada’s lifetime maintenance guarantee covers maintenance such as replacement of any small pave set diamonds which may become loose over time, or even lost (not including the centre diamond), cleaning, re-sizing, and re-polishing.
Check out our diamond catalogue and our engagement ring catalogue by following these links and get ideas and inspiration for your custom designed diamond engagement ring.
We provide outstanding service in St Catharines and the surrounding cities, including Welland, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Kitchener, and Guelph, as well as the surrounding communities.
Interesting Facts about St. Catharines
- St. Catharines is widely known as "The Garden City" due to its 1,000 acres of gardens, parks, and trails.
- The northern entrance of the Welland Canal is found in St. Catharines.
- St. Catharines was first settled by Loyalists in the 1780s.