This Dainty Engagement Ring with 4 claw bead Halo Setting and tapered shoulders with small Round Brilliant Pave Set Diamonds half way down the Shank offers an interesting and elegant style setting for an Oval diamond.
Dainty Engagement Ring with Halo Setting and Pave set Diamonds in 18K White Gold
Can be set with:
This engagement ring is custom designed to suit an oval or round centre diamond between 0.40 – 1.30 Carats (oval diamond shown in the picture).
Our diamond and jewellery experts are here to help you create your perfect engagement ring. If there is a specific shape or size of diamond that you would like set in this style of engagement ring, please phone us toll free at: 1 (866) 339-9988. We will recommend a center diamond that matches your criteria and provide you with a quote for your custom engagement ring.
This engagement ring is priced in your choice of:
- 14kt White Gold
- 18kt White Gold
- 14kt Yellow Gold
- 18kt Yellow Gold
- Rose Gold
All Diamond Exchange engagement rings come with:
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY: That covers FREE re-sizing, most minor repairs, FREE cleaning and re-polishing every 12 months for the life of your Diamond Exchange ring.
- PREMIUM WOODEN RING BOX.
- FREE DELIVERY: To metropolitan areas within Canada for all orders over CAD $1,500.
- PERSONALISED SERVICE: Create your own jewellery design or customize your diamond setting into a unique work of art thats been hand crafted especially for you or your loved one, and utilise our Diamond Exchange offices for face-to-face consultation and after-sale service.
ROUND BRILLIANT DIAMOND INFORMATION
- Set in 18k white gold.
Diamond Exchange engagement rings are custom made and individually hand-crafted using state of the art computer aided design and manufacturing techniques. We only use the highest quality metals and alloys, ensuring you get ultra-high end quality, at the lowest possible prices.
All Diamond Exchange engagement rings are manufactured in Canada and created especially for you. We hand-make and customize each engagement ring to suit the size and shape of diamond you select, the ring size you require and the specifications you want.
Size chart for engagement rings (the blue value is the inside circumference).
To measure your ring size, simply follow these 4 easy steps:
- Wrap a piece of string or thin strip of paper around the base of the finger where you will be wearing your ring;
- Mark the point where the string or paper meets itself;
- Measure the length of the string or paper from it's tip to the mark you've made – This is the inside circumference of your ring;
- Using the ring size chart, match the measurement to your ring size.