Custom Designed, Hand Crafted, Bespoke Engagement Rings and Jewellery
At Diamond Exchange Canada, our area of expertise is custom designed diamond engagement rings, and as online retailers we provide exceptional quality custom engagement rings at a more economical cost than a traditional brick and mortar store in Edmonton, and Canada-wide. Whether you have unique taste in jewellery, can’t find exactly what you are looking for, or you want to be involved in the creation of your engagement ring, our Diamond and Jewellery Experts can help you select the best diamonds, metal and engagement ring style for your tastes, budget and lifestyle.
Designing a hand-crafted custom engagement ring should not be an imposing prospect. At Diamond Exchange Canada, our knowledgeable and experienced jewellery designers and diamond experts will assist you in making your vision a reality as we design and create your original engagement ring tailored specifically to fit her personal style and tastes. You can work from the comfort of your Edmonton area home as we assist you in designing your vision of your custom-made bespoke ring by sharing our professional expertise on any aspect of the engagement ring design process, including diamonds, maintenance, design styles, metals, comfort and more.
Before designing the ring, you will need to assess your fiancée’s personal style, find her exact ring finger size, the metal she would prefer, and whether she prefers diamond solitaires, pave set diamonds, or halo settings. If you wish to surprise her with the ring, you can look at the rings and jewellery she wears often to get a better idea of what she prefers. Browsing through our website catalogue can provide you with inspiration for your custom designed diamond engagement ring. Due to copyright regulations, we cannot precisely reproduce existing styles — However we encourage you to show or email us photos of rings in the style you are looking for and we can custom design your ring in a similar style, or we can design a completely original ring for you.
Contact the diamond and jewellery experts at Diamond Exchange Canada for a custom diamond engagement ring consultation by calling Toll Free from the Edmonton region or across Canada at: 1-866-339-9988, by email (Service@DiamondExchange.ca), or make an appointment to meet us in person at our Toronto offices. The design process for our bespoke engagement rings consists of the following:
- Our diamond and jewellery experts will help you select the perfect Diamond(s) for your ring style, and design your custom engagement ring. Several factors affect the price and beauty of a diamond, including Carat Weight, Colour, Clarity, and Cut. Knowing exactly how these influence diamond prices and focusing on those most important to you can help you select the best diamond for your personal tastes at the best price to fit your budget.
- Our Diamond and Jewellery Expert will assist you in creating a design which is inspired by an engagement ring you like, or do sketches of original designs for you. Just email us a detailed description and/or a few photos of the kinds of ring settings/mounts you are interested in at Service@DiamondExchange.ca. We will gladly send you a quote based on her ring finger sizing, your diamond selection, your ring style, and the metal you have selected.
- We will compose a 3D computer rendering of your custom designed diamond engagement ring, which we use to fabricate a model of your ring with our 3D printer for you to inspect and approve. Once your final approval is received, a Computer Aided Design (CAD) jewellery model is used to 3D print an exact mould of your original, custom designed bespoke engagement ring which we can then use to cast your actual ring.
Sample of a 3D CAD Custom Designed Diamond Engagement Ring Design:
After you have chosen a specific style of engagement ring or ring design, and you have selected the diamonds that will be used in your ring, we will send you the final quote. Upon acceptance of our final quote we will email you payment options and upon receipt of your payment we will start designing your hand-crafted diamond engagement ring. In approximately 7 to 10 business days after our receipt of your payment, you should receive the 3D CAD renderings of your custom ring.
It usually takes about 4 weeks for a custom designed diamond engagement ring to be completed and for us to have it delivered to the Edmonton area. Rush services are available when a faster turnaround is required, with a minimum production time of 10 business days for a custom-made engagement ring.
Due to the custom nature of our business, no refunds, returns or cancellations can be offered once production of your ring has begun, however we fully guarantee our workmanship. In case any issues arise with the design or craftsmanship of your custom diamond engagement ring, we will resolve them to the best of our abilities. Diamond Exchange Canada’s lifetime maintenance guarantee covers maintenance such as replacement of any small pave set diamonds which may become loose over time, or even lost (not including the centre diamond), cleaning, re-sizing, and re-polishing.
For inspiration and ideas for your own custom designed diamond engagement ring, please browse through our engagement ring catalogue and diamond catalogue using the links below.
We offer outstanding custom engagement ring design service in Edmonton and the surrounding cities, including Red Deer, Airdrie, Banff, Lethbridge, Cranbrook, Cardston, and Calgary,as well as areas across Canada, such as Vancouver, Kelowna, Chilliwack, Surrey, Winnipeg, Regina, Toronto, Montreal, and all surrounding areas.
- Edmonton is the capital city of the province of Alberta.
- Edmonton had a population of 932,546 people in 2016.
- One of Edmonton's most popular tourist attractions is West Edmonton Mall, which was known as the world's largest mall from 1981 until 2004.