Custom Designed, Hand Crafted, Bespoke Engagement Rings and Jewellery
Custom designed diamond engagement rings are our specialty here at Diamond Exchange Canada, and as an online custom jewellery company, we offer our clients the benefit of outstanding quality and unique design at a reduced cost to Hamilton, and throughout Canada. Our Diamond and Jewellery Experts can help you select the best diamonds, metal and engagement ring style perfectly tailored to your tastes, lifestyle, and your budget, whether you want to be involved in the creation of your engagement ring, you have unique tastes in jewellery, or you are unable to find exactly what you are envisioning.
While designing a custom, hand-crafted engagement ring may seem like a daunting task, our diamond and jewellery experts will work closely with you in creating your own custom, one-of-a-kind ring tailored specifically to fit her personal style and tastes. We are happy to share our professional expertise on all aspects of the engagement ring design process, including diamonds, design styles, metals, maintenance, comfort and more, to help you create the perfect custom-made bespoke ring, all from the comfort of your Hamilton area home.
Your fiancée’s exact ring finger size, her personal style, whether she prefers pave set diamonds, halo settings, or diamond solitaires, and the metal she prefers are important details you will need to determine. If you intend your proposal to be a surprise, the jewellery and rings she wears regularly can give you an idea of her individual taste, so you can customize her ring to her style. Please feel free to browse our website for inspiration on custom designed diamond engagement ring styles. We can create an entirely original design for your ring, or you can email or show us photos of rings that you like for inspiration, and we can design your ring in a similar style, however due to copyright restrictions, we cannot replicate existing styles exactly.
Our Diamond Exchange Canada Diamond and Jewellery Experts can be contacted for a personal consultation by email at Service@DiamondExchange.ca, or you can call us toll free in the Hamilton region and across Canada at: 1-866-339-9988, or make an appointment for a meeting at our offices in Toronto, and we can help you to design your dream custom diamond engagement ring. Our bespoke engagement ring design process is as follows:
- Our jewellery and diamond experts work with you to select the ideal Diamond(s) for your engagement ring style, and to design your custom engagement ring. The price and beauty of a diamond are affected by several factors, including Cut, Clarity, Colour, and Carat Weight. Understanding how diamond prices are influenced by each of these elements and focusing on those which you value most can help you select the best diamond for your ring at the best price for your budget.
- Our Diamond and Jewellery Expert will either sketch original designs or assist you in creating a design that may be similar to an engagement ring you like. Simply email us some photos and/or a detailed description of the types of settings/mounts you are interested in at Service@DiamondExchange.ca, and we will happily provide you with a quote based on the specific diamond and metal you have selected, the ring style you choose, and ring finger size.
- Our jewellery crafting facility will create a 3D computer rendering of your custom designed diamond engagement ring, which will be used to make a 3D printed “mold” of your ring to show you exactly what your final ring will look like once it is constructed. Once this final ring design has been given your approval, a Computer Aided Design (CAD) jewellery model is utilized to 3D print a precise mould of your custom designed bespoke engagement ring, which we will then use in the casting process.
Sample of a 3D CAD Custom Designed Diamond Engagement Ring Design:
Once you have selected the diamonds for your engagement ring, and you have decided on a specific ring design or engagement ring style, we will send you our final ring quote. With your approval of our final quote, we will email you concerning payment options. Upon receipt of your payment we will begin designing your hand-crafted diamond engagement ring. You will receive the 3D CAD renderings of your ring within 7 to 10 business days of our receiving your payment.
Typically, it takes approximately 4 weeks for us to complete a custom designed diamond engagement ring and deliver it to the Hamilton area. We can offer rush services for a quicker completion time of minimum 10 business days for your custom-made engagement ring if necessary.
Because our business is of a custom nature, no returns, refunds, or cancellations can be given after the production of your approved ring design has started, however we guarantee our workmanship fully. If you have any issues with the craftsmanship or design of your custom diamond engagement ring we will resolve them to the best of our abilities. We offer a lifetime maintenance guarantee which covers maintenance like re-polishing, re-sizing, cleaning, and even replacement of any small pave set diamonds which could become loose over time, or even lost (not including the centre diamond).
Check out our diamond catalogue and our engagement ring catalogue by following these links and get ideas and inspiration for your custom designed diamond engagement ring.
Diamond Exchange Canada offers exceptional custom-made engagement rings for Hamilton and the nearby cities, including Oakville, Burlington, St. Catharines, Milton, Guelph, Brantford, Kitchener, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, and Niagara Falls, and the surrounding regions.
Facts about Hamilton
- Hamilton was founded by George Hamilton shortly after the War of 1812.
- Hamilton has been nicknamed "Steeltown" after the steel manufacturing industry which has thrived in the city since 1910.
- The first Tim Hortons store opened on Ottawa Street in Hamilton in 1964.