Refunds and Guarantees
- Our 14 day, money back guarantee covers you in case the diamond you order is not as described in the independent grading report and any correspondence from us. If you order a diamond and it is not as advertised, you can return it to us for a full refund or an exchange within 14 days.
- If you order a specific diamond and it is not available for purchase after receipt of verified funds, any monies paid by you will be refunded within 24 business hours. Alternatively, if you wish, we will search for another equivalent replacement diamond for you.
- We inspect every diamond before it is shipped to you. In the rare and unlikely event that the diamond is not as expected we will refund your money or find a suitable replacement, as you wish.
- We inspect every piece of jewellery before it is shipped to you and the quality of workmanship is guaranteed for every Diamond Exchange ring. In the rare and unlikely event that the quality of the ring is not as expected, simply return the ring to our Toronto offices and we will address all reasonable concerns at no cost to you.
- Delivery of the ring to our Toronto office is required and is the customer’s responsibility. Shipping costs (if any) are the responsibly of the customer and will be refunded up to the value of $30.00 upon presentation of a receipt, once the imperfections with the ring are inspected by our manufacturing facility.
- If we shipped you a diamond selected from our database and you have not seen your diamond prior to purchase; You may return your diamond anytime within 14 days of receiving it if it’s not as described in the independent grading report and any correspondence from us. Our money back guarantee is conditional only on the following:
- For exchanges, there are absolutely no costs to you. You will be credited the full purchase price for your current diamond to the purchase of a new diamond. If your new diamond is less expensive than your current diamond, we will refund any balance owing to you for the difference in price.
- All diamonds must be in new condition without having been altered in any way. Where goods returned are GIA or AGS certified diamonds, authenticity shall first be verified by an independent and duly registered valuator before final settlement. Where the diamonds are IGI or EGL certified (or any other laboratory not mentioned above), then the diamond/s shall be verified by IGI (International Gemological Laboratory) before final settlement.
- The diamond/s returned must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL COPY OF THE MATCHING AND/OR IDENTIFYING CERTIFICATE(s). Returns not accompanied by all of their original documentation will not be honoured.
- For returns where our customer wants a refund and does not wish to exchange; Diamond Exchange will refund the full purchase price of the diamond, including taxes, provided the diamond is returned to our offices within the time-frame and manner specified above, less original shipping costs, credit card or bank surcharges (if any) and a restocking fee of $50.
- Refunds shall be made in the form of a cheque mailed to your nominated address and returns normally take a maximum of six working days to process from the date the diamond is received by us.
- ALL RETURNS SHOULD BE DELIVERED EITHER IN PERSON OR BY REGISTERED POST / COURIER TO:
DX Toronto Inc.
Brookfield Place, Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 27th Floor
Limitations & Exclusions:
- The money back guarantee is limited to diamonds purchased but not sighted, unless the diamond is proven to be different than advertised at the time of sale.
- Diamonds ordered from our website on-line inventory and that are picked up from our office, viewed with a Diamond Exchange Customer Service Representative and accepted in good condition cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For obvious reasons custom made jewellery is excluded from the return policy, however the quality of workmanship is guaranteed and the diamond component of the jewellery is included.
- When prices have been negotiated by the customer or their representative, the diamond cannot be returned or exchanged.